1) Process, cost, validity of the sanitary license of China
2) Application for permits for special exported cosmetics and non-special purpose cosmetics
3) Special purpose cosmetics classifications of China
Hair-growth products: Cosmetic products that promote hair growth and prevent hair loss or shortened hair.
Dyeing products: Cosmetics used to change the color of the hair
- Perm products: Curling and fixating the strands of hair to change their forms
Hair-removal products: Cosmetics used to remove or reduce body hair.
Health and Beauty products: Cosmetics that help make the body shape more beautiful and healthy.
Beautiful Breast Cosmetics: Cosmetics that help make the breasts more beautiful and healthier.
Deodorizing products: Products used to remove body odor.
Melasma removal cosmetics: Cosmetics used to reduce pigmentation of the epidermis (= Whitening cosmetics)
Sun-block cosmetics: Cosmetics that protect the skin from sunburn by absorbing UV rays.
4) Execution Criteria for China
Physical tests based on the National standard / Corporate standard / National Consumer Goods Industry Standard
5) Efficacy assessment guideline for China
The basic principles of Halal certification can be summed up in the definitions of the very word, Halal, which means “something permitted,” and 'Toyyibban,' which means something “good, safe, and clean,” and originate from Section 168 of Sharia, which is the law of the Islamic world and the Holy Koran.
Observing these two principles ensures the product is clean, safe, and of the highest quality. Halal certification guarantees that the product is good for users and can be consumed safely.
1) Halal certification process and documents required
2) Validity of Halal certification
3) Products with Halal certification
What is OTC?
Over-The Counter (OTC) products are generic medicines that can be purchased without a doctor's prescription.
1) Substances and contents that can be used within the United States
2) Method of measuring the PF and presenting the indicators
3) Process of PF clinical trials and the associated costs