- "Personal information" means information about a living individual, including information that can be used to identify that individual’s name, personal identification number, and image (In case individual cannot be recognized with those information, it includes information that can be recognized by easily combining with other information).
- An "information subject" is a person who can be recognized by processing the information and become the subject of that information.
- "Processing of personal information" means collecting, creating, recording, storing, holding, processing, editing, searching, outputting, correcting, restoring, using, providing, disclosing, destroying or otherwise similar means of treating personal information. That is, all acts that constitute management of personal information.
The Company processes personal information for the following purposes only1. Customer related
- Service analysis: Provide better service to users through service utilization analysis and improve the quality level of the website (service analysis and service level enhancement), etc
- Handling complaints: verify complaints; contact and notify users for factual inquiries, and notify the result of processing those complaints.
- Recruitment selection / decision: identity verification and real name confirmation, recruitment process and contact information of the applicants, National Meriton Act, Employment Promotion Act for the Disabled and other references to recruitment-related matters. (Veteran status, Disability related information, etc).
- Length of time personal information can be stored / termination of employment: Provide benefits (including related taxes) and welfare benefits, support for various tasks, personnel management (including education and training), and issue of employment certificate.
In principle, when the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved, company will destroy that information without delay. However, information listed under the table will be retained for the stated period for the specified purposes stated below, and if necessary, with the consent of the information subject.
|Purpose||Category||Information contents||Period of use|
|Customer inquiry||Required information||Inquiry||3 years|
|Optional Information||Information attached which are not listed above.|
|Business discussions||Required information||Name (person in charge of Development)||3 years|
|Contact information (person in charge of Development)|
|E-mail address (person in charge of Development)|
|Password (person in charge of Development)|
|Optional Information||Company Name(Company)|
|Company registration Number(Company)|
|Distribution Price/Ticket Prices|
|Request for development|
|Service analysis and Improve service levels||Automatic collection||Service history, access logs, cookies, access IP information||3 years|
a. Request to disclose personal information
b. Request to correct/delete personal information
c. Request to stop processing personal information
- The right to exercise above rights can be submitted to the relevant department in writing, e-mail, fax, etc. in accordance with the Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act. Company shall comply accordingly within 10 days unless there is a justifiable reason for not doing so. In case of refusal or restriction, Company will inform the user within 5 days about the reasons for refusal and restriction and it will guide user how to raise objection. If the information subject has requested for correction or deletion of the personal information, Company will not use or provide that personal information until the correction or deletion is completed and processed.
- Information subject’s request to stop access and processing personal information may be subject to restriction under Article 35(5) and Article 37(2) of the Personal Information Protection Act. Part of the personal information cannot be corrected or deleted upon request if it is specifically stated in other legal statute to be disclosed. Company confirms as to whether the person who made the request to disclose, correct, delete, or to stop processing personal information is the person himself or herself or his/her legal representative.
Company complies with the standards set by laws and regulations for the safe storage and transmission of personal information. The company uses vaccine programs to prevent harms from the computer viruses. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and if the virus suddenly emerges company provides those vaccine as soon as it is available to prevent personal information from being leaked. In order to prevent external intrusion such as hacking, company uses the security systems such as intrusion prevention system and conduct vulnerability analysis system for each server to ensure security.
The Company limits access right to personal information to anyone who conducts sales and marketing activities, who are responsible for personal information management task, and other persons who are inevitably required to handle personal information for other purposes. Company conducts periodic in-house training and outsourcing training about personal information protection for the employees who are responsible for handling personal information, and thoroughly manage and supervise compliance with laws and regulations relating to the personal information protection.
In order to secure the personal information and personal information processing system, company takes protective measures such as using locking devices to prevent physical access. The computer room and the data storage room are set as special protection zones for access limit.
The company operates 'cookies' which it stores and finds information of users from time to time. ‘Cookies’ is in a form of very small text file that is being sent to users’ browser from the server of which it is used to run company's website, and it is being stored in the users’ computer hard disk.
Analyze user's access frequency and visit time, identify user's preference and areas of interest, target marketing through number of visit and traceability.
Users have the option of installing cookies. Users can allow all cookies by choosing their options in the web browser, users can block all cookies or they can set it as having option to allow or block whenever cookies is to be saved in users’ web browser. However, if the user refuses to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services available to the users in the website.
Company has designated person in charge and relevant department to manage and solve complaints related to the personal information protection.
- Department: Support Team
- Phone: +82-31-359-0300
- Fax number: +82-31-359-5559
- Email Address: HR@cosmax.com
- Business hours: (Monday to Friday) 09:00 to 18:00, Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- If user would like to report or consult other infringement issue about personal information, please contact the following organizations.
- Korea Internet Promotion Agency (http://privacy.kisa.or.kr Phone: 118)
- Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs (http://www.privacy.go.kr Phone: 02-2100-1737)
- Name : Areum Joe
- Phone : +82-31-789-3080
- Fax number : +82-31-789-3499
- Email Address : email@example.com